Categories

Contact Us

Jinan Zhongke CNC Equipment Co.,Ltd

Address: North Of S102 Province Road, South Of Caojia Village, Dongjia Town, Licheng District, Jinan, Shandong

Tel: +86-531-88705251

M/P: +86-15562565683

E-mail: zksales@jnzkdkj.com

Superb Quality CNC Laser Machine on Sale

Superb quality cnc laser machine on sale More about the cnc laser machine 1.The control system is Rida controller 2.The laser tube with high precision 3.The laser glass has good function in this cnc laser machine 4.Stepper motor plays a significant role in this cnc router machine 5.Water cooling...

Product Details

Machine photo:


3d router



More about the cnc laser machine

1.The control system is Rida controller

2.The laser tube with high precision 

3.The laser glass has good function in this cnc laser machine

4.Stepper motor plays a significant role in this cnc router machine

5.Water cooling machine and fan machine with tremendous quality 

6.Red rail positioning mainly used for positioning this materials and make it

7.The guide rail is very tiny,but still can exert a good impact in this cnc laser machine

8.This machine is very tiny,working area:600*900 


Specification



Model

ZK1290

Working area

1200*900mm 

Laser type

Sealed CO2 laser tube, water-cooling, wavelength 10.6um

Laser power

60/80/100/150/200W

Laser life

10000 hrs

Max. Cutting thickness

Acrylic :0- 25mm.

Plywood: 0-10mm

Cooling type

Water-cooling (5-30°C tap water or purified water)

Working Table

Aluminium alloy knife-strip working table

Y axis guide rail

Imported Taiwan HIWIN square guide rail

Engraving Scanning Speed

0 - 70000mm/min

Cutting Speed

0 - 40000mm/min

Laser Output

1-100% software setting

Min. Shaping character

Chatacter2.0mm×2.0mm, English1.0mm×1.0mm

Highest scanning resolution                   

2500dpi

Locating Precision

±0.01mm, red light locating.

Power supply

AC220±10%,single phase,50Hz

Operating system

RUIDA control system

Driving system

Stepper motor and driver

Cooling system

Industrial water chiller

Exhaust system

Exhaust fan

Running environment

Temperature:5-45°C; Humidity:5-95%

(free of condensed water)

Software

LASERCUT5.3 (original version)

Supported graphic Format

BMP, DST, GIF, TGA, AI, PLT, DXF, LAS, etc.

Compatible Software

CorelDRAW, Photoshop, AutoCAD, TAJIMA, All types of CAD clothing softwares

Accessories

High quality Industrial water-chiller, air compressor, exhaust fan, Aluminum alloy worktable, red light locating, software, etc.

Recommended spare parts / consumables

Laser tube, Power source, Reflect mirror, Focus lens.


The spare parts of the machine

3d machine

Samples of this cnc laser machine

laser machine



More about our company:

We are manufacturer about cnc router machine,and we receive customer-design cnc router machine,so we absolutely can offer you the machine with good quality and beautiful price

As for this cnc laser machine,The color and many spare parts are optioanl,if you have any question about the machine,welcome contact me.

If you wanna order this cnc laser machine,what you should do is followed:

1.If you really choose the right machine,you should pay 30 percent of the payment as the deposit,and we will send you the video for checking the machine is good or not,the rest thing is that you shoud pay 70 percent of the payment before shipping.


But with no worry of the after sale service,we definitely have a series of sound afer-sale servies for our customers,

1.1 yaer warranty,

2.24 -hour online service,you can contact me via wechat,skype,cellphone and so on

3.We totally can send you the spare parts for free if there is something wrong with the parts

4.We can train you for free if you really wanna know something about our cnc router machine

5.Please tell me in advance if you want to visit our company ,so that I can pick up you in time

6.We absolutely can arrange our professional engineers to deal with the big matters in your country to solve the difficult problems.



Hot Tags: superb quality CNC laser machine on sale, manufacturers, suppliers, price, for sale
Related Products

Inquiry