In-line Way Auto Tool Changing Cnc Router
Automatic tool changing cnc router machine for wood furniture, can change 8-12 pieces cutters automatically
Welded thick steel structure, In-line shape tool change , imported Taiwan square orbit, ball screw for Z axis, rack&pinion for X axis and Y axis , 9 KW air cooling spindle , 850W SERVO motor , Y axis adopt double motor to drive , Taiwan SYNTEC controller system or Shanghai Ncstudio NK 260 control system , Artcam software , transformer, vacuum table with 6 zones separate vacuum zone , 7.5 KW vacuum pump , 5.5 KW dust collector system, dust cover, 20 cutters( φ6, φ12.7), 8-12 collets.
|Machine detail photos|
Q1.how to get the most suitable machine and best price
please tell the material you want to working on ?
How to working on it ? Engraving ? Cutting ? Or other ?
What’s the MAX size of these material ?( length ? Width ? Thickness ?)
Q2.If we donot know how to use the machine,can you teach us?
Yes,we will ,if you come to China,we will offer you free training until you can use machine freely.And if you are busy ,we will have the special engineer to your country,but you need to bear some fee,like tickets and hotel and meal.
Q3.How about your after-sales service?
we offer you 24 hours service phone,skype or MSN.
Q4.How about your guarantee period?
one year and during the time,if you have any questions ,we will solve it for free.
Q5.How to maintenance the CNC Router?
1. First cut the power when maintain the machine. When check work must open the power, need the professional electrician to do this check work.
2. Repair and replacement the parts, please first confirm the specifications of the technical.
3. Regular clean the cooling system.
4. Should always monitor the voltage and electricity grid of the CNC Router.
5. Prevent the dust into the machine.
Q6 How can i confirm machine?
Dear, in order to recommend the best suitable machine with the best quality and price for you, please kindly contact me with below questions, our professional services will satisfy you!
1. what is you product?
2. what is the material of you product, and the size( length/width/thickness)?
3. what do you want to do on your product, cutting, drilling, milling, evgraving etc.?
4.what is the working area do you want?
5. do you have any other technical requirements? the more the better.
- Previous: 4 Axis Wood Rotary Cutting Cnc Router Machine
- Next: Linear ATC Woodworking Doors Cnc Router