Metal laser machine can be used for both flat cutting and bevel cutting, and the edges are neat and smooth, which is suitable for high-precision cutting of metal sheets. The metal laser machine outputs a laser beam of high energy density through a laser and collects on the surface of the workpiece, so that the area irradiated by the ultra-fine focus spot on the workpiece is instantaneously melted and vaporized, and the automatic mechanical cutting is realized by moving the spot irradiation position by the numerical control mechanical system.
As a laser cutting device specially used for cutting and processing metal materials, the metal laser machine saves space and gas consumption compared with ordinary laser cutting machines, and has higher photoelectric conversion rate. Equipped with high-rigidity precision reducer, ball screw and gear rack, it effectively ensures the accuracy of its transmission.
Whether it's making simple or complex metal parts, you can use a metal laser machine for precision precision rapid prototyping. ZHONGKE is one of the most professional metal laser machine manufacturers and suppliers in China. We warmly welcome you to buy the best quality metal laser machine for sale from our factory. Please feel free to check price with us!
1. Mechanical follow-up cutting head, pure mechanical transmission, stable anti-interference.
2. After thousands of vibration experiments, the laser optical path system is stable, with high cutting precision and good stability.
3. Low cost of use, high cost performance, large cutting width, suitable for cutting materials, and wide application.
4. The precision ball screw drive mechanism is used to optimize the control of the CNC system, which can meet the processing of precision parts, and has stable dynamic performance and can work for a long time.
5. The mechanical follower cutting head system is adopted, and the cutting head follows the height of the plate, and the position of the cutting point remains unchanged, so that the slit is smooth and smooth.
1. Application industry
Used in electronics, electrical appliances, precision parts, ships, metallurgical equipment, elevators, household appliances and other manufacturing and processing industries.
2. Applied material
Mainly for cutting carbon steel, stainless steel, aluminum alloy, titanium alloy, galvanized sheet, galvanized sheet, copper and other metal materials.