A laser machine focuses a laser beam emitted from a laser into a high power density laser beam through an optical path system. The laser beam is irradiated onto the surface of the workpiece to bring the workpiece to a melting point or boiling point, while the high-pressure gas coaxial with the beam blows away the molten or vaporized metal. As the beam moves relative to the workpiece, the material is finally slit, thereby achieving the purpose of cutting.
The processing of the laser machine replaces the traditional mechanical knife with an invisible beam. The laser machine has high precision, fast cutting, is not limited to cutting pattern limitation, saves materials by automatic typesetting, smooth cuts, low processing cost, etc., and will gradually improve or replace. Used in traditional metal cutting process equipment.
As a new type of tool, laser machines are increasingly used in various industries, including laser cutting machines and laser engraving machines. ZHONGKE is one of the most professional laser machine manufacturers and suppliers in China. We warmly welcome you to buy the best quality laser machine for sale from our factory. Please feel free to check price with us!
1. High speed, high efficiency and high performance;
2. High precision, low cost and easy operation;
3. Wide processing materials, advanced processing technology and strong flexibility;
4. Energy saving, environmental protection and simple maintenance;
5. The optical path system and control system are reliable and stable;
6. The architecture is reasonable, the technology is leading, the performance is superior, and the maintenance cost is low.
1. Adopting imported servo motor and guide bed transmission mechanism, the thermal deformation is small and the transmission precision is high;
2. The mechanical part of the laser cutter head has no contact with the work and will not cause scratches on the work surface during work;
3. The laser cutting speed is fast, the incision is smooth and flat, and generally no subsequent processing is required;
4. The cutting heat affected zone is small, the sheet deformation is small, the cut has no mechanical stress, no shear burr; the processing precision is high, the repeatability is good, and the surface of the material is not damaged;
5. CNC programming, can cut the whole board with a large format, no need to open the mold, economic and time-saving;
6. Environmental protection and pollution-free, equipment without any pollution sources, noise output.
Widely used in sheet metal processing, machinery manufacturing, hardware products, auto parts, metal crafts, chassis cabinets, advertising nameplates and other industries.