1. Properly assemble the torch
Properly and carefully install the torch to ensure that all parts cooperate well to ensure the flow of gas and cooling gas. Install all the parts on the clean flannel and avoid the dirt sticking to the parts. Add the appropriate lubricating oil to the O-ring to make the O-ring brighter.
2. Consumable parts should be replaced in time before complete damage
Consumption parts do not use completely damaged and then replaced, because the serious wear of the electrodes, nozzles and eddy current ring will produce uncontrollable plasma arc, very easy to cause the serious damage of the torch. So when the first detection of cutting quality drops, it should be timely inspection of consumable parts.
3. The connection thread of the cleaning and cutting torch
In the replacement of consumable parts or routine maintenance inspection, make sure to cut the torch inside and outside the thread clean, if necessary, should be cleaned or repaired the connection thread.
4. Cleaning the contact surface of electrodes and nozzles
In many cutting torch, nozzle and electrode contact surface is charged contact surface, if these contact surface has dirt, cut the torch is not normal work, should use the hydrogen peroxide type cleaning agent.
5. Check gas and cooling gas every day
Check the flow and pressure of gas and cooling airflow every day, and if you find that the flow is insufficient or leaking, immediately stop troubleshooting.
6. Avoid collision damage of torch
In order to avoid the cut torch collision damage, should be correctly programmed to avoid system overrun walking, the installation of anti-collision device can effectively avoid the impact of the torch damage.
7. The most common cause of the damage to the cutting torch
(1) Cut torch collision.
(2) The damaging plasma arc caused by the damage of the consumable parts.
(3) Destructive plasma arc caused by dirt.
(4) Loose parts cause a damaging plasma arc.